Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership, Near Aberystwyth
- Contract Type
Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership- Commutable from Aberystwyth (£72,000 - £80,000 per year)
An excellent opportunity has developed for a GP of any experience to join a highly respected Medical Practice as a Salaried GP. The team are currently preparing for a move later in 2019, to a purpose-built health centre, allowing them to build on the already strong level of care they currently give. You will be joining a strong, established team of GPs and Nurses, who hold multiple clinical interest areas. Great support is available, and a well-managed workload, allowing a GP to work flexible hours and achieve a good work/life balance. You will also have the option to join a lucrative Partnership if desired.
Located on the west coast of Wales, equal distance from Aberystwyth and Cardigan. The practice lies just off the A487 and on-site parking is provided.
- Varied patient demographic with a manageable workload, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary clinical team including Practice Nurses, Pharmacists and Physio
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings around child care
- Highly efficient practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who meet regularly to provide support and best practice
- List size of circa 7000 patients
- £72,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1-week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Lucrative Partnership is available, with a minimum view of 6 months as a Salaried GP
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs