Practice Manager Role, Egham
Practice Manager Role, Egham Area, £45,000 FTE
Please read on to discover more about an excellent surgery we are currently working with who are seeking a new Practice Manager. The role is at a well-established and high achieving practice with near perfect QOF scores and a Good CQC report, with some areas rated Outstanding. The incoming Practice Manager will benefit from excellent support from a finance manager, an assistant practice manager and a reception team leader.
The practice has a stable team and supportive partners, the Practice Manager will lead the practice's strategic development and planning processes whilst maintaining the operational running of day to day services to patients. The role would be worked over 32 hours a week, with flexible working arrangements on offer.
- 32 hours a week, happy to do over 4 or 5 days
- Converted practice building with onsite parking
- Practice population circa 12,000
- Friendly, cohesive and multi-disciplinary existing team
- Well-staffed clinical support team
- Practice manager supported by an assistant PM, finance manager and reception team leader
- Training practice, supportive of development
- Practice uses Emis Web
- High QOF score and Good CQC report, some areas rated Outstanding
- £42,000 to £45,000 pro rata (based on FTE of 37 hours)
- 5 weeks annual leave, increasing after service milestones
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Candidates will need proven people management skills combined with effective planning, prioritisation and communication abilities
- Strong leadership, empathy and ability to problem solve are essential, together with a high level of IT competency
- Managerial experience in health care is desirable but not essential
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs