Salaried GP Job, Bideford
Salaried GP Job with view to Partnership - Commutable from Launceston and Bideford (£72,000 - £100,000 per year)
This is a great opportunity to join a well-regarded and innovative practice in the role of Salaried GP, with an optional view to Partnership. The practice has worked hard to build a warm, friendly environment, whilst leading the way in piloting new schemes within the local CCG area. They have built and maintained a strong team of experienced clinical and clerical staff, enabling them to build a manageable workload, whereby a GP will see minimal admin and minimal home visits. Because of the efficient, paper-light environment, you will be given the time and space to pursue specialist clinical interest areas and enjoy an excellent work/life balance.
Conveniently located near Launceston within commutable distance of Bideford and Barnstaple. On-site parking provided.
- Established patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from a large multi-disciplinary clinical team
- Offering 4-8 salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative partnership if desired.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- List size of more than 10,000 patients
- £72,000 - £100,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs