Salaried GP, South Burton on Trent
Salaried GP 6 sessions, South Burton-on-Trent, Dispensing Practice, circa £72,000 - £80,000 FTE, indemnity cover and low home visits
An exciting new opportunity to practice as a Salaried GP in a highly successful dispensing practice is now available for you. The practice is grounded in traditional family medicine providing excellent continuity and patient outcomes whilst working with appreciative, engaging patients. The surgery has a very friendly and supportive team and provides a working environment for GPs of all levels of experience to thrive. The surgery also has an excellent Practice Manager who helps to ensure the surgery is well organised highly effective.
- Long-established practice with purpose-built premises
- High QOF achievers
- 6 sessions available
- Practice offers a wide range of clinics and services
- Dispensing practice
- Excellent clinical and clerical team
- Highly effective Practice Manager
- A. 15 consultations per session
- Patient list size circa 5,000
- Salary circa £72,000 -£80,000 FTE
- Indemnity covered on top of salary
- Please get in touch if you would like an informal visit to find out more
Key Skills and Qualifications
- You must be registered as a GP on the GMC register and included on the NHS Performers List
- You must possess the right to work within the UK
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs