Salaried GP, Southport, Merseyside
4-8 session Salaried GP, Southport, Merseyside, 4-8 sessions, circa £80,000 FTE + indemnity cover
If you wish to practice traditional family medicine with engaging patients and achieve high quality patient outcomes, please read on. The surgery is seeking to hire a Salaried GP to be part of their friendly, cohesive team. Working within an excellent practice building you will have the chance to work with engaging patients in a sustainable environment and achieve professional satisfaction.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- On-site parking
- Engaging and appreciative practice population
- Friendly and cohesive GP team
- Av. 15 consultations per session
- Well managed home visit requirement
- EMIS Web practice software
- Excellent Nursing team including ANP
- Highly effective Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
- Salary circa £72,000 -£80,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs