Salaried GP Position, Preston, Lancashire
Salaried GP 6-8 sessions, Preston, Lancashire, av. 15 patient consultations and low home visits, circa £70,000- £73,000 FTE plus indemnity cover
Please read on if you are interested to work in an excellent GMS practice that is grounded in family medicine and offers excellent patient continuity. The surgery is long-established and very successful, housing a friendly and supportive team and very well organised working conditions. The surgery has a superb Practice Manager and admin team to assist in freeing you up to achieve quality patient outcomes and provide a well-structured work-life balance. The role also does not require any extend hours and has a low home visit requirement along with an average of 15 patient consultations per session.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Large, modern, surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Patient list size circa 9,000 patients
- GMS surgery contract
- Excellent team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Regular clinical meetings and strong sense of colleague team work
- Friendly, supportive atmosphere with encouragement for professional development
- EMIS Web practice software
- Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
- Av. 15 patient consultations per session and 1 home visit per day
- No extended hours required
- High QoF attainment and CQC rated good
* Salary circa £70,000 - £73,000 FTE
* Indemnity covered in addition to Salary
* NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills and Qualifications
* Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs