Salaried GP Role, Ashton-Under-Lyne
Salaried GP, Ashton under Lyne, 4-8 sessions up to £76,000 FTE plus indemnity cover, no duty doctor or extended hours required
We are recruiting for an excellent Salaried GP role in Ashton-under-Lyne for a medium sized forward-thinking GMS practice. The practice is very well established in the community and is located in modern premises with excellent facilities. You will have an excellent clinical support team including Nurse Practitioners and Clinical Pharmacists who handle the majority of the admin relating to prescriptions. Interest clinics are strongly encouraged and there are no extended hours or duty doctor required. You will have a manageable workload and a flexible approach to sessions that allow you to achieve a genuine work-life balance.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Patient list size of over 7,000 patients with a fantastic clinical support team in place including Nurse Practitioners and Clinical Pharmacists and Practice Nurses
- Friendly and cohesive team of GPs
- Manageable workload with an average of 15-16 patient consults per session and a small number of home visits each week
- No duty doctor or extended hours requirements
- Consistently high QoF achievers
- Modern practice with excellent facilities
- Practice uses EMIS Web
- Salary up to £76,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK, active registration on NHS Performers list
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
What Happens Next?
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 850420.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs