GP’s (Primary Care Doctors)
Demand for our unrivalled clinical services is growing. We are looking for experienced GPs to deliver Health Assessments at a number of our clinics, we have availability in Brighton, Croydon, Guildford, Havant, Ipswich, Milton Keynes and Oxford.
You’ll have full GMC registration with a licence to practice and be on the GP register. You’ll have post qualification experience, be currently or recently active as a GP, including within the NHS. You’ll also have adequate medical defence indemnity cover, a certificate of Hep B immunity or non-responder status and evidence of at least 50 hours of relevant CPD in the last 12months.
- Provide Health Assessments to our corporate and self-pay customers (up to 60 min appointments per patient), full training given.
- Conduct private GP appointments in-line with Bupa protocols and procedures (appointments 15-30 mins per patient).
- We provide a full induction programme and excellent clinical governance.
- Salary commensurate with experience. Pension contributions.
- For sessional doctors remuneration is paid per product delivered during the session with a minimum fee payable per day.
Self-employed and Permanent, full time and part time opportunities.
Please apply by clicking "Apply" below and including a CV and Cover Letter.
Apply for GP’s (Primary Care Doctors)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly