Salaried GP (4-6 sessions), Ashton under Lyne
Salaried GP 4-6 sessions, Ashton under Lyne, school friendly hours available, circa £76,000 FTE + indemnity cover
A new opening is now available for you to work in a friendly and supportive practice with a well-managed workload (school friendly hours available) and a clear commitment to professional development with support available for diplomas and interest clinics. Working alongside a great team of GPs, Advance Nurse Practitioners, Practice Nurses and Clinical Pharmacists, you will also enjoy the opportunity to achieve collaborative working and high quality patient outcomes.
Ashton under Lyne
- 4-6 sessions a week available
- Large, modern, purpose-built surgery with excellent facilities
- GMS surgery contract
- Av. 16 consultations per session
- Friendly and cohesive GP team
- EMIS Web practice software
- No extended hours required
- No Duty doctor requirement
- Low home visit surgery count
- Excellent Practice Manager and support team to ensure the practice is well organised and structured
- Salary circa £76,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs