GP Job, Queensland
GP jobs in Queensland with large salary and extra financial incentives
Known as the sunshine state, Queensland is home to some of them most spectacular natural wonders in Australia.
From the literal and lavishly named Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast to the bubbling cultural melting pot of Brisbane, there is something for everyone in Queensland. Whether you are spending time diving at the Great Barrier Reef, ambling through the colossal Glass House Mountains or enjoying everything the diverse cities have to offer, Queensland is one of them most exciting places to live in Australia.
The majority of medical centre's we are working with in this area are well established with excellent facilities. The vacancies in Queensland are primarily situated within Districts of Workforce Shortage (DWS).
Typically, working hours range from 35 - 45 hours per week with minimal paperwork to worry about. You would usually be expected to sign up for a minimum of 1 or 2 years depending on location and benefits.
- Outstanding salaries based on percentage of sales, typically you can expect the equivalent of between £150K and £250K
- Working within an integrated team to enhance care
- Superb facilities at your fingertips
- Flexible working hours
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered through the documentation process
- Career progression opportunities
In order to apply and be successfully licenced within Australia, applicants MUST HAVE one of the following:
- MRCGP (international and iMAP not accepted)
- Australian Fellowship in General Practice/Rural & Remote Medicine
- NZ Fellowship in General Practice
- Singapore Fellowship in General Practice
What Happens Next?
The licencing process can take around 9 months but full support will be provided with experts on hand to assist you every step of the way.
To start your Australian adventure please contact Prospect Health on +44 1423 813451 (UK) / +61 290 984 356 (Australia) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, click the apply button to discuss opportunities in full confidence.
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9am - 8:00pm & Friday: 9am - 5:30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs