Salaried GP Job, North Kensington
4-8 session Salaried GP, North Kensington Area, £76,000 FTE
Please read on for further information regarding a superb surgery in the North Kensington area who is seeking a new Salaried GP to join an excellent, high achieving existing team. The surgery is very well organised with a highly trained clerical support team which results in a well organised workload for the GP's with flexible working arrangements on offer.
The surgery is heavily involved in teaching and is also involved in numerous CCG initiatives so there is the opportunity to develop a portfolio career. The existing GP's are also supported by an experienced clinical support team. The practice is high achieving with near perfect QOF scores and a Good CQC report. Special interests are encouraged and there are already a number of specialist clinics being run which an incoming GP would be welcome to join in with or add new services to the surgery.
North Kensington Area
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Well maintained, modern purpose built practice building
- Practice population circa 4,000
- Friendly and cohesive existing team
- Strong team ethos
- Opportunity to get involved in training and local CCG initiatives
- Options to develop interest areas and run special clinics
- Highly trained clinical and clerical support teams resulting in a well-managed workload with low paperwork
- Mixture of face to face and telephone appointments with the GP's able to choose their preferred working arrangements.
- Approximately 18 patient contacts per day (f2f and calls)
- Rare home visits, many days with 0 visits
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Systm One
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
- Salary of £76,000
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD support
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity.
Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs