Salaried GP (up to 6 sessions) / Partner GP (7 sessions)
Every person matters, together we make a difference.
The James Cochrane Practice is an innovative, vibrant and expanding GP Surgery in Kendal. We are keen to attract caring, motivated and passionate GPs, with excellent communication and clinical skills. We hope you can consider joining our well-established family practice and help us build our team fit for an exciting future. We are a training practice with lots of learning opportunities and this supports our passion to develop future GPs.
Why come and work with us?
We can offer you an invigorating and supportive working environment with excellent opportunities for career development. You will be working alongside compassionate colleagues, who strive for a good work / life balance while achieving high-quality patient care.
If the above sounds appealing, why not come and talk to us, whether you are considering joining us as a Salaried GP or interested in becoming a Partner. We can offer flexible working packages, and sessions.
- Number of clinical sessions negotiable.
- Weekly clinical MDT meetings.
- Scheduled coffee time mid-morning each day.
- Newly Qualified GP Mentorship programme.
- Exciting clinical development opportunities to experience and potentially get involved with:
- Dermatology GPwSI clinics
- ENT GPwSI clinics
- Sexual Health and Women’s Health clinics
- Minor Surgery clinics
- GPST and Medical Student training
- Visiting Vascular Surgery clinic
- Hosting private Occupational Health clinics
- Opportunities to get involved in clinical management and medico-political development as we have GPs who are
actively involved in:
- Kendal Primary Care Network
- Kendal Integrated Care Community
- South Cumbria GP Federation
- Morecambe Bay CCG and LMC
We continually develop our systems to respond to the changing environment of primary care, aiming to minimise administration workload and maximise job satisfaction to the benefit of our patients and our team.
Applications should be made in writing with covering letter and copy of current CV.
Closing date for applications – 17:00, Friday 28th June 2019