Salaried GP / GP Partner, Preston (south)
Benefit from working within a vibrant and happy general practice situated in a semi-rural area. Work within a strong GP team including Salaried and Partner GPs, who operate an open-door policy where sharing ideas is widely encouraged; be confident that here, your ideas are heard. This practice boasts innovative ways of working which dramatically reduces the workload for their GPs. This purpose-built medical centre has just undergone a huge refurbishment providing staff with a bright and pleasant environment in which to work. All GPs have their own dedicating consulting room, and the practice also boasts a large treatment suite as well as a room for the GPs to chat aka 'the gossip room'; it is important that nobody feels isolated at work, so they encourage their staff to interact over a cuppa.
- £9,500 per session (negotiable)
- MDU fees paid
- GMC fees paid
- Preston (south)
- Purpose built GP premises
- Highly regarded, Good CQC and high QOF scorers
- Well-organised, efficient admin team; reduced paperwork by 90%!
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Daily schedule catch-up with colleagues; great team environment
- Your own, well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Excellent financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Payment of GMC fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- Career progression; partnership available
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!