Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Reading
Part Time or Full Time Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Reading, £40,000 to £50,000 FTE plus Indemnity Cover
Please read on to discover more about an excellent opportunity to work at a high achieving surgery as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, offering a varied and interesting work life. The management have created an excellent environment where their staff can thrive and where new ideas and innovations would be welcomed, listened to and supported to develop. There is an excellent support team in place and the surgery is well managed. There is a superb remuneration package on offer as well as additional benefits.
There is a close knit multi-disciplinary team in place delivering high service standards and sharing best practice to constantly improve the way the surgery works. This is an opportunity to put your Advanced Nurse Practitioner qualification and Teaching/Assessing qualification (minimum ENB 998 or equivalent) to great use. You will also hold a non-medical independent prescribing qualification and be a First Level Registered Nurse with accredited training in chronic disease management and minor injuries. Experience of working in primary health care would also be advantageous.
- Both part time and full time roles available
- Modern purpose built practice building with on-site parking
- Practice population circa 7,000
- Friendly, cohesive and multi-disciplinary existing team
- Strong team ethos with the team regularly getting together and sharing best practice
- Development Opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session times
- Practice uses Emis Web
- High QOF score and Good CQC report
- Salary of £40,000 to £50,000
- Indemnity covered in full
- Annual leave and CPD Leave
- NHS Pension
- Additional Benefit Package
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered on the NMC
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner qualification
- Teaching/Assessing qualification (minimum ENB 998 or equivalent)
- Non-medical independent prescribing qualification
- First Level Registered Nurse with accredited training in chronic disease management and minor injuries
- Experience of working in primary health care would also be advantageous
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs