Salaried GP Job, Hockley
Salaried GP Job - Hockley (£72,000 per year)
This is an opportunity to join a highly efficient and successful surgery in the role of a Salaried GP. You would benefit from being surrounded by a large team of clinical staff, who have created a positive and tight knit working environment. Sessions include blocked off, protected administrative time, ensuring that clinical excellence takes precedence overall. Because of the forward thinking set-up of the surgery you will also benefit from an excellent work/life balance and great flexibility on working days and session timings.
Located in the Hockley area, within easy reach of central Birmingham, as well as West Bromwich and Dudley.
On-site parking provided
- Stable patient list with a well-managed workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team including Partners, Salaried GP, Practice Nurses and HCAs
- Offering 4-8 salaried sessions, with flexibility on start/finish timings and working days.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- Dedicated, blocked admin time within sessions, to ensure these do not over-run
- List size of just over 10,000 patients
- £72,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs