Salaried GPs Required, Wimbledon SW19
We are a friendly & supportive, progressive teaching practice, operating in spacious & modern premises (free parking), seeking to appoint hard-working and clinically excellent GP’s, looking to start ASAP.
- Friendly, supportive, forward thinking, and enthusiastic
- Daily informal GP catch-up meeting over lunch for peer support
- 6 GPs, 2 Nurses, 1 ANP, 2 HCAs
- Well organised and extensive community team on-site, good transport links
- Fully computerised using EMIS Web, Docman Workflow, AccuRX texting, Doctorlink VC
- High QOF achievement, patient satisfaction, and FFT
- Involved with commissioning locally
- Teaching Practice closely linked with St George’s University of London
- List size of 8,700 patients
- Rated “Good” with the CQC
- Member of PRIME PCN
The candidates should be committed to clinical excellence, highly motivated and proactive, good and flexible team players, keen to undertake extra duties as and when, and IT literate.
- Paid study leave allowance, and 6 weeks annual leave pro rata
- Starting £10k per session depending on experience
To apply for this post, click "Apply" and email your current CV and a covering letter.
Closing Date: 20/07/2019
Apply for Salaried GP's
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly