Readesmoor is committed to providing high quality service to our patients; we have a Good CQC rating. We have 13,500 patients, onsite Pharmacy, minor surgery suite, specialist clinics including physiotherapy. Our practice embraces new opportunities and change; we are a training practice for registrars.
We are based in the centre of Congleton, Cheshire which is on the edge of the Peak District, only 45 minutes from Manchester and has excellent schools, housing and transport links.
You will be joining a team of experienced, knowledgeable and supportive GPs at an exciting time. We will support your learning with regular protected learning and a study grant. 1 full session of CPD per week (pro rata) this is protected with no admin. Your indemnity is paid by the Practice in addition to your Salary.
- We have 3 Advanced Nurse Practioners that run their own clinics seeing acute & chronic patients, they also complete home visits
- You will have excellent support from the Practice Pharmacy Technicians who deal with all medicine changes and switches from discharge & clinic letters.
- We have a supportive system of a Duty GP as well as a Deputy Duty GP each day.
- We run Emis and Docman 10 with Docman Optimisation reducing GP workload.
- We have Medical Report support from our data & quality staff.
5 – 8 sessions per week, we can be flexible
Informal visits/enquires are welcome.
If you are hardworking and a committed GP interested in joining our successful team please click "Apply" and email your CV and covering letter by 12th June 2019.