Long term Locum GP - £700/day
A really good GP Surgery in Bicester are looking for a long term GP Locum to join their practice on a 6 - 12 month contract where you can expect to earn very handsomely – up to £700/day for up to 8 sessions per week.
Our client have a well run surgery based in Bicester, who score as GOOD on CQC. They have a full quota of Partners & Salaried GPs along with Nurse Practitioners Practices nurses, HCA and well trained admin and support staff. Due to a salaried GP retiring, they are seeking a GP to fill the gap on a 1 year locum agreement. The GP would integrate as part of the team and would have the stability of a 1 year contract along with the earnings of being a full time Locum GP of £700/day, whilst still being outside of IR35. The surgery have created an excellent environment where everyone is valued and treated as equals.
The opportunity is for up to 8 sessions per week for up to 1 year and maybe beyond. They understand the modern way of practicing and are willing to offer an above market average salary. They have a very standard day set up and are very accommodating for the right person. This position is starting ASAP but would be open to wait for the right GP.
- Up to £700/day - £11,200 / month.
- Long term stability.
- Free on-site parking
- Fully supported surgeries
- Salaried and Partner opportunities
The Day set up
- 09.00 – 18.00 – can be a little flexible
- AM / PM Surgery
- Admin – this will be mainly self-generated, but will be an element of shared surgery admin. They operate on a basis of everyone shares this equally as they are a team!
- Visits will be very rare as they aren’t a very high visiting surgery and the partners usually do this.
Having met the client personally, I can’t recommend them highly enough and this is a real opportunity to earn handsomely in a great environment. For more information and to apply…. You know what to do!
Contact Roberto Orlandi – Principal Consultant – 0203 962 5634 or email@example.com