Salaried Practice GP - Earl's Court Health & Wellbeing Centre
Greenbrook Healthcare – Together, we deliver excellent standards of patient care
- Salaried Practice GP
- Part time hours of up to 25.5 hours per week are available
- A competitive salary is offered in addition to a generous flexible benefits package which includes NHS pension and medical indemnity cover (cover provided by CNSGP)
- Based at: Earl’s Court Health & Wellbeing Centre, Earl’s Court, London
Earl’s Court Health and Well-being Centre, a modern GP Practice, based in the heart of Earl’s Court manages a patient list of over 5800 along with offering walk-in appointments. As a Salaried GP in this practice you will be supported by a welcoming and experienced team of clinicians and operational staff; working closely with the Lead GP and Practice Manager to provide excellent standards of patient care. Earl’s Court Health and Wellbeing Centre is operated by Greenbrook Healthcare, an innovative and clinically focused Primary Care provider who’s wider team of clinicians and management staff will ensure your time is spent effectively treating your patients. We support a diverse patient population leading to a wide variety of clinical presentations. In contrast to many practices, the patient population at ECHWC consists of a typically a younger demographic, meaning there are fewer home visits our General Practitioners are required to undertake.
We are seeking a committed and enthusiastic salaried General Practitioner to add to our experienced and friendly clinical team for 6 sessions per week (up to 25.5 hours). A competitive salary is offered in addition to a generous flexible benefits package which can include:
- NHS pension - Medical indemnity cover (cover provided by CNSGP)
- Up to six weeks annual leave plus one week study (full time equivalent)
- An excellent working environment in a 'Good' (CQC rated) modern practice with excellent transport links
- Opportunities to engage in events and sessions that supporting continuous professional development
If you’re a UK trained General Practitioner, registered with the GMC and listed on an English Performers List then please don’t hesitate to apply. Alternatively should you wish to visit the service or speak candidly with our Business manager about the position feel free to contact our Business Manager Sarah Walker on, 0207 341 0348.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
If we receive sufficient applications before this date we reserve the right to close the advertisement early, so it is advised you do not delay in your application.