Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Manchester
Advanced Nurse Practitioner, South Manchester, 16hrs-40hrs, NHS Band 7 or 8 depending on experience and qualifications.
In this role you will provide advanced levels of autonomous nursing practice to assess, investigate, diagnose, treat and refer patients by acting within the parameters of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct. Working autonomously, you will provide holistic health care for patients with undifferentiated and undiagnosed conditions using advanced nursing skills. To succeed in this role you will have experience within primary care, acting within their professional boundaries; will provide care for the presenting patient from initial history taking, clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment and evaluation of care.
- Triage and treat patients wishing to see a health care professional making any necessary referrals to other members of the primary health care team
- Provide direct access to patients seeking healthcare management and advice
- Deal with emergency, including assessing, stabilizing, treating and managing patients within the practice.
- Responsible for the appropriate administration and supply of medication to patients using Patient Group Directions criteria or within the scope of the role
- Providing support on professional nursing issues, providing advice, guidance and training
- NHS Band 7 or 8
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Indemnity cover
What Happens Next
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Jack within the General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs