Salaried GP Role, Liverpool
4-8 session Salaried GP (view to partnership available if desired), Liverpool circa £80,000-£90,000 FTE + indemnity cover, no on call, no extended hours
A rewarding opportunity to work in a friendly, family-orientated practice with a well-managed and sustainable workload is now available in Liverpool. The practice Partnership and Salaried GPs work very cohesively with the ANPs, Practice Nurses, Pharmacists and Paramedic Practitioner at the surgery to deliver excellent care outcomes. The practice is very supportive of professional development and interest clinics and also has an excellent management team to ensure the surgery is well organised and the administrative duties are kept to a minimum.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Friendly and cohesive GP team
- Monthly clinical meetings and weekly colleague catch ups
- Av 15. consultations per session
- No duty doc requirement
- No extended hours
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Excellent Nursing team (Inc. Advanced Nurse Practitioner)
- EMIS Web practice software
- Salary circa £80,000 - £90,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave, 1 weeks study leave FTE
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs