Salaried GP Job, Yeovil
Salaried GP Job- Yeovil (£72000 - £80,000 per year)
This is a great chance to become part of an experienced and friendly team of GPs, as a Salaried GP. You would have the opportunity to develop your clinical skills in a well-managed Teaching and Training Practice, as well as enjoying an excellent work/life balance. A dedicated team of administrative staff have reduced GP workload to minimal levels, and an experienced group of clinical staff ensure low numbers of GP home visits and maximum day to day support
Located in the Yeovil area within easy reach of Dorset. Ample on-site parking provided.
- Modern, purpose built surgery with large consulting rooms
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with further clinical and Teaching progression available
- Highly organised Teaching and Training practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £72,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs