Salaried GP Vacancy, Mexborough
We are currently recruiting for an excellent Salaried GP job in Mexborough within a medium sized purpose built surgery. They are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated GP who will bring new ideas to the table and assist the practice with its continued development working closely with neighbouring practices. The practice has a great clinical team in place consisting of experienced and knowledgeable GPs, 1 Advanced Nurse Practitioner and several Practice Nurses. You will be working in modern premises which will provide you with a great working environment.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Patient list size of approximately 9,000 patients, with an experienced team of GPs, an Advanced Nurse Practitioner and Practice Nurses
- Development of the practice, working closely with neighbouring practices
- Recently inspected by CQC and received a 'good' report
- Modern purpose built premises which will provide you with a great working environment
- Practice uses SystmOne
- £68,000-£72,000 dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
What Happens Next?
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 813454.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs