Salaried GP Job, Lowestoft
Please read on to find out more on an excellent chance to work as a Salaried GP in a high-achieving training practice in the Lowestoft area. The surgery is long established, with an excellent team of cohesive and supportive GPs. The surgery has a very engaging patient population and provides an environment that supports all special interests. The practice are looking to bring on a new GP due to a recent expansion.
- Salaried GP 4-8 sessions
- Up to £10,000 per session plus indemnity covered on top of salary
- Highly organised clerical support and nursing team (including prescribers) to reduce workload pressures and allow you to achieve high quality patient outcomes
- Personal list size so you will get to know your patients and see the difference you make
- Special interests fully supported and encouraged
- NHS pension enrolment
- GMS Contract
- Systm One operating system
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will NOT send your details to this practice, this will send a notification to the consultant dealing with the vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any conversations will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you give us express permission to do so. Alternatively if you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs