Salaried GP Role, Braintree
Salaried GP Opportunity, Braintree Area, up to £90,000 FTE, 4-8 Sessions
Please read on to find out more about an excellent surgery in the Braintree area seeking a new Salaried GP. There is extensive clerical and clinical support in place resulting in a well organised surgery and well managed workload. The surgery is very innovative and they are always looking to implement new ideas which will improve conditions for their GP's. They are keen to promote a genuine work/life balance and can offer flexible session start and finish times.
- Offering 4-8 sessions
- Up to £90,000 salary
- Indemnity covered in full
- Other benefits
- Manageable workload of circa 15 face to face consultations per session
- 1-2 home visits per day
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Looking to become a training practice
- Use Systm One Operating system
- High QOF scores
- Opportunities for development of interest areas and more
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in discovering more information about this opportunity please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant who will arrange to get to call you at a convenient time to share full details on the surgery name and the finer details of the role such as work load. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless we have your express permission to do so.
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity or other suitable positions please call George Appleyard on 01423 850417 or email email@example.com for further details.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs