Salaried GP Job, Bingley, West Yorkshire
4-8 session Salaried GP (view to partnership available if desired), Bingley (Bradford, West Yorkshire) circa £72,000 - £76,000 FTE + indemnity cover
Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery where you will see an average of 12 patients for consultations per session, enjoy an excellent sense of team and cohesion and work with engaging patients offering a sense of professional reward. Operating from a modern, purpose-built surgery, the practice offers excellent facilities and a wide range of services to their patients. The practice places high-quality patient care at the centre of its ethos, so you will be afforded the conditions to get to know your patients and experience genuine patient continuity. To support the GPs, the practice has an excellent Nursing team and is highly organised via a fantastic, highly experienced Practice Manager and administrative team. If this sounds appealing to you, further details are listed below.
Bingley near Bradford, West Yorkshire
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Large, modern surgery with excellent facilities
- Well managed workload averaging 12 face to face consultations per session
- Low home visits required within the role
- On-site parking
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- SystmOne practice software
- Friendly and cohesive GP team
- Excellent Nursing team
- View to partnership available if desired
- Salary circa £72,000 - £76,000
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave, 1 weeks study leave FTE
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs