Advanced Nurse Practitioner Job, Near Yeovil
An opportunity for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner has arisen within an excellent practice in the South Somerset/Yeovil area.
The successful candidate will bring with them a wealth of primary care experience and contribute to the growing needs of the practice.
Working within the parameters of the NMC, the successful candidate will work autonomously to assess, investigate, diagnose, treat and refer patients by acting within the parameters of the NMC Code of Professional Conduct, Emergency Nurse Practice and NP Scope of Practice. They will provide services to meet the needs of the registered patients who attend the practice.
Further responsibilities would include:
- Provide direct access to patients seeking healthcare management and advice
- Deal with emergency, including assessing, stabilizing, treating and managing patients within the practice.
- Independently and autonomously assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate treatment/interventions and care for patients presenting with undifferentiated and undiagnosed problems with attention to physical, emotional, social, cultural and mental health issues
- Providing support on professional nursing issues, providing advice, guidance and training
- £51000 per annum
- NHS Pension
- Indemnity fees paid
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- CPD allowance
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Jack within the General Practice Division on 01423 850424.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs