Lead / Salaried GP Job, North Derby
Lead GP / Salaried GP 6-9 sessions, North Derby, circa £60,000-£99,000 FTE, GP Training practice, BMA Contract
An extremely rewarding and stimulating career opportunity is now available for you to work in a friendly, supportive and well-structured practice in Derby where you will enjoy clinical reward and the opportunity to gain professional development opportunities in a long established and successful practice.
The practice operates from a superb, modern, purpose built-health centre with excellent facilities, a great team of GPs, ANPs and Practice Nurses and a superb Practice Manager to ensure the practice operates in an organised and well-structured capacity. The surgery is also very supportive of professional development and special interests to further enhance the practice's patient care.
North Derby, Derbyshire
- 6-9 sessions a week available
- Large, modern, purpose built surgery
- On-site parking
- Av. 15 patient consultations per session in the morning and 12 consultations in the afternoon surgery
- Very light home visit requirement
- GP training practice
- Friendly and cohesive GP team
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner and Practice Nurse support
- Well organised and structured practice
- Systm One practice software
- CQC rated good
- Consistently high QoF score
- Salary circa £60,000 -£99,000 FTE
- BMA contract
- Indemnity cover
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs