Salaried GP with view to Partnership - Plymouth (£83,000)Summary
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly regarded surgery in the role of a Salaried GP, with an optional view towards Partnership also available. You would be working with an experienced and close knit team of clinical and clerical staff, who meet on a weekly basis to share best practice. GPs benefit from the support of a strong multi-disciplinary team including ANPs, Paramedics, and Pharmacists, significantly cutting down workload and home visits. The strong Secretarial set-up also makes the surgery efficient and paper-light, allowing clinical staff a flexible well-structured way of working to allow for the pursuit of clinical interest areas, as well as the maintaining of a healthy work/life balance. Location
Located close to the centre of Plymouth within easy reach of the A38 Devon Expressway, allowing for an easy commute from most of South Devon and Cornwall, with free onsite parking provided for all GPs Key Information
- Well managed patient list with a controlled workload, and a range of enhanced services provided
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with an optional view to Partnership (view to Partnership is typically 6-12 months)
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
What Happens Next?
- £83,000 per annum (FTE)
- Optional view to a lucrative Partnership
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA Model contract
- Support for development of special interests
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply'
button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a Will Smith of the General Practice division on 01423850425
. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs