Salaried GP / GP Partner near Hebden Bridge
Benefit from working as a salaried GP with the option of partnership in a vibrant and happy training practice situated within easy commute of Burnley, Rochdale and Halifax. This modern purpose-built facility offers a wide range of facilities and equipment including x-ray, ultrasound, physio and podiatry.
They offer the option to fund the development any specialist interests through career plus, and see themselves as being very family friendly, endeavouring to offer flexibility to those with young children or other caring responsibilities; this is truly an outstanding practice.
- Payment of Indemnity
- BMA contract
- Near Hebden Bridge and Todmorden
- Purpose built GP premises
- Highly regarded, Good CQC
- Well-organised, efficient admin team
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Reasonable work load circa 15 patients per session inc tel calls
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Great team environment
- Your own, well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs welcome
- Excellent financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday + 1-week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Career plus opportunity
- Flexibility around caring commitments
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!