Salaried GP Vacancy, Milton Keynes Area
4-6 session Salaried GP, Milton Keynes Area, £76,000 to £80,000 FTE plus Indemnity Cover.
Please read on to find out more about an excellent opportunity for the right GP to join a surgery in the Milton Keynes area as a Salaried GP or as a Salaried GP with a view to Partnership. The vacancy is at a well established and high achieving training practice so an incoming GP would have the chance to get involved in teaching. The Partners already over see various specialist clinics and there would be support on offer for GP's to build on existing, or develop new specialist interest areas. The practice building is a modern purpose built facility with on site parking. The support teams are highly trained and work very autonomously, providing excellent levels of support for the GP's. The workload is well managed with very low home visits. There would be support on offer for newly qualified GP's looking to take up their first permanent position.
Milton Keynes Area
- 4-6 sessions a week available
- Purpose built surgery with excellent facilities
- Training practice
- Practice population circa 8,000
- Friendly and supportive practice environment with experienced and supportive Partners in place
- Highly trained clerical support teams resulting in well managed admin, a medical secretary is in place
- Work load of average 15 F2F consultations a session plus 3 calls
- No home visits unless on call, even on call visits are low with sometimes 0
- On Call once a week or once every other week
- GP's not required to do any extended hours, although have the chance to get involved if desired and would be paid in addition to salary
- Flexible working arrangements in terms of session start and finish times
- Practice uses Systm One
- GMS Contract
- Option to join with a view to Partnership
- Near perfect QOF score and Good CQC report
- Support offered for newly qualified GP's
- Salary of up to £80,000 FTE dependent on experience and skill set
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave pro rata
- 1 week CPD support pro rata
- NHS Pension
- In line with BMA model contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs