Salaried GP Position, Dewsbury
4-6 Session Salaried GP, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire av. 13 consultations per session, circa £72,000-£80,000 FTE & indemnity cover
A career-defining opportunity to work as a Salaried GP in a dynamic, supportive and friendly practice in Dewsbury is now available for you. Working within a cohesive team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs and Nurses, you'll enjoy a well-managed workload (averaging 13 patient consultations per session and very light home visit requirement) so you can achieve high-quality patient outcomes. The practice has a clear patient focus and places this at the centre of all of their activities. The surgery also has an excellent organisation structure that enables the minimisation of administrative duties and allows for a rewarding working environment. The surgery also takes the development of their GPs very seriously and promotes a genuine team ethic all overseen by an excellent Practice Manager.
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
- 4 - 6 sessions per week
- Av. 13 consultations per session, very low home visits
- Working in a modern, spacious, purpose-built health centre
- Excellent clinical team with friendly and supportive Partners, Salaried GPs and Nurses
- Systm One practice software
- Strong management team providing organised and well-structured working conditions
- Experienced and very effective administrative team
- High-achieving, dynamic and innovative practice
- Salary circa £72,000 - £80,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover paid in addition to salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 weeks CPD leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Interested in a new role? Click to see other exciting General Practice Jobs