GP Job, Sydney
2 days left
- Contract Type
What if we told you that you don't have to settle for working long hours, dealing with excessive admin in a job that doesn't pay enough? There is a better alternative that could improve your quality of life immeasurably.
Prospect Health's international team is working with a leading healthcare provider that is offering generous packages, flexible working hours and ongoing support to UK GPs willing to relocate to Australia. Unlike the UK, you'll be expected to work 40 hours per week with minimal admin and no requirement for overtime. It goes without saying that the quality of life in Australia is fantastic and for fans of the outdoor lifestyle, there's no better place to live. Take advantage of your new work/life balance by spending more time with your loved ones and indulging in your favourite hobbies.
- The majority of Medical Practices are located either in, or very close to major cities so you would not be expected to work in the outback. With great amenities on your doorstep you can have the best of both worlds, living in the suburbs, you are within striking distance of the beach, nature parks and city centres
- Our client is able to offer work within major cities including Sydney on a 6 month flexible basis, do contact us to find out more
- The climate is superb with year round sunshine in certain parts. It is also within easy commute to many of the jewels of South East Asia so exploring the southern hemisphere is a key attraction for many
- With contracts from 6 months - 5 years (you can stay longer if you wish), our clients offer you the chance to sample Aussie life without a long term commitment. If you settle and enjoy the fantastic work life balance, these contracts are easily extended
- New South Wales (including Sydney)
- Queensland (including Brisbane)
- Western Australia
- Victoria (including Melbourne)
- Australian Capital Territory
- Competitive salary based on percentage of sales, typically you can expect the equivalent of between £150K and £220K
- Up to £250K Golden Hello (subject to 5 year contract)
- Working within an integrated team to enhance care
- Financial Bonuses
- Flexible working hours and superb extra incentive for OOH
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered through the documentation process
- Career progression opportunities
The licencing process can take between 3 and 5 months but full support will be provided to assist you and experts are on hand to assist you every step of the way.
What Happens Next?
If you would like to hear more about this amazing opportunity please ring us on 01423 813451 if you're in the UK or 02 9098 4356 if you're in Australia. Alternatively, submit your CV using the 'Apply' button and we'll get in touch with you.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.00pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs
Apply for GP Job, Sydney
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly