GP - South Milton Keynes
GP Job South Milton Keynes
We are recruiting for a GP to join our forward-thinking practice team. Looking to fill 8 sessions (either part time or full time). We are proud to be a flexible practice and our doctors have a variety of working practices to suit their needs and portfolio careers.
Salaried roles (with or without a view to partnership), or shorter term contracts can all be considered for the right candidate.
Pay and benefits £9.5K per session per annum + MDDUS Indemnity paid for a salaried role. 6 week’s annual leave.
Benefits of our practice include:
- Large purpose built premises
- Established training practice
- Suburban surgery
- Home visits reasonable and all close by
- Excellent QOF results
- Dedicated admin/reception, secretarial and prescription team with low staff turn over
- Opportunity to teach medical students
- A diverse team including HCA/Phlebotomy /Chronic Illness/Nurse Prescribers and Clinical Pharmacist
- We actively support our local community and charities
- We have a Patient Participation Group
- 1 week’s study leave
- NHS Pension