Salaried GP Job, Edgbaston
Salaried GP Job - Edgbaston (£72,000 per year)
This is a great opportunity to take on a Salaried GP position with a successful and efficient practice, who boasts a large team of experienced clinical staff. Great effort has been made in recent years to develop clinical specialisms, and you will be given generous support to grow your expertise. The surgery is keen to offer a high level of work/life balance to an incoming GP, and have worked to effectively reduce GP admin and stress.
Located in the Edgbaston area, within easy reach of central and south Birmingham, as well as Smethwick and west Birmingham. On-site parking provided.
- Stable patient list with a well-managed workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team including Partners, Salaried GP, Practice Nurses and HCAs
- Offering 4-8 salaried sessions, with flexibility on start/finish timings and working days
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- Dedicated, blocked admin time within sessions, to ensure these do not over-run
- List size of just over 10,000 patients
- £72,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next?
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call Will Smith of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs