GP Partner Role, St Helens
Are you looking to work as a GP Partner in a forward-thinking and progressive practice in St Helens? If so, please read on as you will be working within a very modern, purpose-built surgery alongside a strong team of cohesive of GPs. You will be supported by an experienced team of nurses and administrative staff within a well organised surgery. The surgery offers a wide range of clinics and is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the team.
- 6-8 sessions available
- Practice has a superb reputation for its delivery of primary care services to its patients
- Very friendly and supportive practice team
- Modern, purpose-built premises to provide excellent working environment
- Very well organised practice
- Drawings circa £115,000 FTE
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP on the GMC with no restrictions to practice
- Possess the right to work in the UK and included on the NHS Performers List
- Desire to work in a forward-thinking and progressive environment
What Happens Next
You can apply for this role by clicking the 'Apply' button and uploading your latest CV. To discuss this role and other similar opportunities in confidence, please contact a member of our GP team by dialling 01423 813 450 and selecting Option 3.
Not the right job for you? Please view other jobs by clicking here General Practice Jobs