Full Time GP Partner Role, Coventry
2 days left
- Contract Type
Are you looking for a GP Partner job in Coventry? Prospect Health is pleased to be representing a long-established and forward-thinking practice that is committed to providing the utmost quality of primary care to its patients. The practice is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated GP to join its very friendly and dynamic practice team.
- Growing list size of around 10,000 patients
- 6-8 sessions available
- Consistently high QOF scores
- Practice uses EMIS Web
- Practice offers a wide range of enhanced clinical services
- Modern premises
- Drawings circa £120,000 FTE
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Very experienced and supportive practice team
Key Skills and Qualifications
- You must be registered with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS Performers List
- Desire to work in a forward-thinking and growing practice
What Happens Next?
If you wish to be considered for this role, please click 'Apply' and attach your most recent CV either in a PDF file or Word document. If you would prefer to discuss this role or have another enquiry, please call us on 01423 813 454.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Full Time GP Partner Role, Coventry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly