Salaried GP Opportunity, Cambridge
4 days left
- Contract Type
Prospect Health is proud to represent a superb surgery in Cambridge that has a new opening for a Salaried GP to join their team. You will be working within a modern, purpose-built surgery alongside a very friendly and hard-working practice team, allowing for an excellent working environment. The practice promotes high standards of patient care and provides the conditions for a GP of any experience to thrive.
- 8 sessions available
- Patient list size of around 7,000 patients
- Modern and purpose-built practice
- Practice boasts high QOF scores
- Practice uses Systm One
- Salary circa £72,000 - £76,000 FTE
- Indemnity paid on top of salary
- Highly supportive and dynamic team or nurses and administration staff
- Practice operates on a GMS contract
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on the performers list
- Desire to take on a challenging but very rewarding role in a progressive environment
What Happens Next?
If you wish to be considered for this role, you can apply by pressing the 'Apply' button and attaching your most recent CV. Alternatively, if you wish to speak to a member of our General Practice team please call us on 01423 813 454.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Opportunity, Cambridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly