GP Job, Perth
Are you tired of having to work excessive hours, in a poor working environment, dealing with mountains of admin for a salary and quality of life that doesn't make you happy? If you're thinking about a change we could have just the role for you - more money, fewer working hours, less admin and a superior quality of life.
We are working with a fantastic Australian healthcare provider that is looking to attract GPs to relocate from the UK. On offer are generous salaries, flexible working hours and excellent support to make your relocation easier. Typical working hours are 40 per week with no requirement for overtime. For many people the most attractive thing about working and living in Australia is the quality of life. If you're a fan of the outdoor lifestyle there's no better place to live and work. Spend more time with friends and family, indulge in your favourite activities and enjoy a life with less stress and more enjoyment.
- The majority of Medical Practices are located either in, or very close to major cities so you would not be expected to work in the outback. With great amenities on your doorstep you can have the best of both worlds, living in the suburbs, you are within striking distance of the beach, nature parks and city centres
- Our client is able to offer work within major cities including Sydney on a 6 month flexible basis, do contact us to find out more
- The climate is superb with year round sunshine in certain parts. It is also within easy commute to many of the jewels of South East Asia so exploring the southern hemisphere is a key attraction for many
- With contracts from 6 months - 5 years (you can stay longer if you wish), our clients offer you the chance to sample Aussie life without a long term commitment. If you settle and enjoy the fantastic work life balance, these contracts are easily extended
- New South Wales (including Sydney)
- Queensland (including Brisbane)
- Western Australia
- Victoria (including Melbourne)
- Australian Capital Territory
- Competitive salary based on percentage of sales, typically you can expect the equivalent of between £150K and £220K
- Up to £250K Golden Hello (subject to 5 year contract)
- Working within an integrated team to enhance care
- Financial Bonuses
- Flexible working hours and superb extra incentive for OOH
- Improved work life balance
- Help and support offered through the documentation process
- Career progression opportunities
The licencing process can take between 3 and 5 months but full support will be provided to assist you and experts are on hand to assist you every step of the way.
What Happens Next
To start your Australian adventure please contact Prospect Health on 01423 850434 or click the apply button to discuss opportunities in full confidence.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.00pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs