Salaried GP for Forward Thinking Innovative Surgery
The GP Agency are very pleased to offer the following position.
Position: Salaried General Practitioner
Start Date: TBC
Location: East London
Details: The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency are very pleased to be working alongside a very well-known surgery based in Ashford who are looking to recruit a Salaried GP
Our Client’s Surgery has the following:
- Large team of supportive staff including 4 partners, 2 salaried, ANP, Minor Illness Nurse, Paramedic (visits), Mental Health Nurse and extensive administration team.
- Training practice for GP registrars, paramedics, student nurses
- 17,500 patients
- Modern premises including purposed-designed theatre for minor ops and other surgery
- High QOF achievers
- Close working with local GP Federation, CCG and part of primary care network.
Our Client can offer:
- Competitive salary £10000 to £11000 per session
- MDU fees as required
- Benenden Health Cover
- Special interests encouraged and supported
- Additional other benefits would be discussed with individuals
- 4-6 sessions
- Will consider job share for 8 sessions
- The Surgery is a forward thinking and innovative practice – they perform NHS cataract surgery at weekends as an example
- They have built a big support team for GPs and constantly review removing work from GPs that can be done by other clinicians.
- The area has good schools in the area and there is fast links by road and rail to London and other areas
- Free parking available
This is truly a fantastic opportunity to work in a forward thinking innovative surgery with a reputation for excellence.
If you would like morning information on this position, please get in contact
The system the surgery use is EMIS web/Docman
The Pay: Up to £11000 per session
The Ideal Candidate will be:
- Current Full Registered with GMC
- Active on the Performers List
- Previous experience working in a surgery
- Passionate about Healthcare
- Patient Focused
Benefits of working with The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency:
- Market Leading Pay Rates
- Dedicated Consultant
- Unrivalled Market Knowledge
- Fast Track Registration Process
- Weekly Pay
- Locum / Substantive / Contract work
- Fantastic Referral Bonus’
For more information on the above role or other PERMANENT positions we are currently recruiting for please contact Steve at The GP and Nurse Practitioner Agency on 020 3372 2438 or email email@example.com Please include a copy of your current CV in your email. If this position isn’t of interest to you but you know some-one it would be of interest to, refer them over to us and we will pay you a bonus if we are successful in finding them a position.