Salaried GP Job, St John's Wood Area
4-6 session Salaried GP, St John's Wood Area, £76,000 - £80,000 FTE + Indemnity
Please keep reading to discover more about a superb surgery seeking to bring in a Salaried GP for an initial 12 month fixed term period, with the option to extend to a permanent role. The surgery is situated in a very desirable location in a practice building resulting in a great working atmosphere. The partners are dedicated to the development of their staff so encourage GP's to build on interest areas and there would be opportunity to run specialist clinics and to get involved in teaching of medical students. There is also dedicated time set aside to host in house educational talks from a wide range of medical professionals. The GP's enjoy a very well managed workload of around 15 AM and 12 PM consultations per session plus telephone calls. Home visits are rare and there are no duty Dr responsibilities. The administration is also very well looked after and the GP's benefit from a highly trained secretary who takes care of referrals etc. The practice has a supportive and high calibre clinical and clerical support team in place. There would also be flexible working arrangements on offer with GP's able to start sessions slightly earlier or later to accommodate child care. GP's working with this surgery are able to enjoy a healthy work life balance. There is a strong sense of team throughout the surgery and a supportive environment.
St John's Wood Area
- 4-6 sessions a week available
- Working across 2 sites approximately 1 mile apart, 1 a pleasant and attractive practice building, the other a modern purpose built surgery.
- Practice population circa 10,000
- Experienced and high calibre clinical and clerical support team in place including nurses, HCA's, secretaries and 2 practice managers
- Work load of 15 AM and 12 PM consultations per session plus circa 5 calls
- Low home visits
- No duty doctor requirements
- Well organised administration aided by a highly trained secratary who deals with referrals etc
- Practice uses Systm One operating system
- High achieving surgery with Good CQC report and a high QOF score
- Weekly GP meetings and once a month educational sessions
- Opportunities for teaching as well as development of interest areas
- Opportunity to get involved in research projects
- Support on offer for newly qualified GP's with regular debrief sessions after clinic if required
- Possibility of Partnership in the future for the right person
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn in our General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs