Salaried GP Job in a Training Practice, Suffolk Area
4-8 Session Salaried GP, up to £10,500 per session
Prospect Health are happy to offer an exciting Salaried GP position at a stable and successful Training Practice. With wonderful feedback from both patients and staff the practice prides itself on being organised and having a good structured work plan. With a realistic and manageable workload this is an exceptional opportunity to join a supportive and pleasant team.
The ideal GP will have the same ethos and have a desire to join a supportive and dedicated team.
The successful GP will enjoy a wealth of experience and support to aid professional development or simply have a great work life balance.
- 4- 8 Sessions per week
- Experienced Clinical Team
- Fully staffed reception and admin team
- Training Practice
- Manageable work load
- Low home visits
- £10,500 per session (depending on experience).
- 6 weeks' holiday plus one week's study leave (pro rata)
- Indemnities paid
- NHS Pension
- Systm One package used
- Onsite Parking
Key skills and qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more, please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions, please call Nicky in the General Practice Division on 01423 850430.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs