Salaried GP Role, Wigan
Salaried GP, Wigan 6-8 sessions available, up to £76,000 FTE, indemnity paid in addition to salary
We are recruiting for a Salaried GP in Wigan on behalf of an innovative and forward-thinking practice. This is a great opportunity for you to become part of a very cohesive practice team with excellent support and organisation structures in place. The practice is long established with a great team of stable GP Partners, Salaried GPs, ANPs, Practice Nurses and an excellent Practice Manager.
- Modern, purpose-built practice with superb consultation rooms
- GMS surgery contract
- Patient list size of around 11,000
- Regular team meetings and clear surgery strategy
- Lots of support for special interest development
- Salary circa £72,000- £76,000 FTE
- 6 weeks holiday
- Indemnity fees paid on top of salary
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, included on the NHS Performers List and possess the right to work in the UK
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call our General Practice Division on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs