Salaried GP Job, Dagenham
This is a superb opportunity for the right GP to work in a high achieving practice with plenty of support available to develop special interest areas. The practice run a number of special clinics so there are lots of opportunities to have a varied and stimulating working week. The practice can boast frequently high QOF scores and the recent CQC report scored the practice as 'good' across all areas.
- 4-8 sessions available
- Flexible start and finish times for their GP's
- Sessional rate of up to £9,500
- Indemnity covered in full on top of salary
- NHS Pension Enrolment
- Average work load of 16 face to face consultations per session plus 2 telephone calls
- Low home visits.
- 6 weeks Annual Leave with 1 week CPD support
- Vision operating system with full training available
- GMS contract
- Latest CQC Report rates the practice 'Good' across all areas
- High QOF scores
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC; possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave within the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs