Salaried GP Role, Maidenhead
Salaried GP Vacancy, Maidenhead, £76,000 FTE, 4-6 Sessions.
Please read on for further information regarding an excellent surgery near Maidenhead seeking to bring in a new Salaried GP to cover 4 or 6 sessions a week. The right candidate will be given extensive support for development of specialist interest areas. The surgery has an excellent working atmosphere with a happy and committed existing team in place. They are high achieving with excellent QOF and CQC results and the workload on offer is well managed. The Partners are seeking a Salaried GP looking to bring their own ideas and initiatives to the surgery and an optional view to Partnership is on offer.
- 4 - 6 sessions a week
- Up to £76,000 per annum FTE dependant on experience and skills
- Indemnity covered in full
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1-week CPD support pro rata
- Enrolment to NHS Pension scheme
- Well managed workload of 15 AM and 12 PM consultations per session plus calls and visits
- No extended hours
- Use Emis Web operating system
- Excellent clinical and clerical support teams in place
- Converted building with well-equipped consulting and treatment rooms and on-site parking
- High QOF scores and Good CQC report
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
What Happens Next
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this vacancy. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs