Advanced Nurse Practitioner Role, St Helens
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Advanced Nurse Practitioner (Must hold MSc in advanced nursing) in the St Helens area.
Set within a lively well-established practice, the ANP would work autonomously be responsible for assessing, diagnosing and treating patients, making referrals.
Ideally the successful candidate would be experienced in both Diabetes and COPD. Being able to prescribe and make effective clinical decisions is also a must.
Working within the parameters of the NMC at all times the incoming ANP will be responsible for the following:
- Provide direct access to patients seeking healthcare management and advice
- Deal with emergency, including assessing, stabilizing, treating and managing patients within the practice
- Responsible for the appropriate administration and supply of medication to patients using Patient Group Directions criteria or within the scope of an Independent Nurse Prescriber
- Providing support on professional nursing issues, providing advice, guidance and training
- The incoming ANP will have several years of primary care experience and will hold a MSc in Advanced Nursing
- NHS Pension
- Generous Holiday Allowance
- Indemnity fees paid
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Jack within the General Practice Division on 01423 850424.
Please click General Practice Jobs to read about other exiting new opportunities within Primary Care