Salaried GP, Rochdale
4-8 sessions Salaried GP, Rochdale, £72,000 FTE plus Indemnity Cover
An exciting new opportunity to work as a Salaried GP 4-8 sessions per week in a friendly, cohesive and forward-thinking practice in Rochdale is now available. The practice is grounded in family medicine, offers 12 min. consultations and has a clear patient focus whilst offering great support for the development of their GPs. The surgery has an enthusiastic team, all committed to high-quality patient outcomes. The consultation workload at the surgery is very well-managed allowing time to get to understand the underlying causes behind conditions. Furthermore, you'll enjoy working with an excellent Manager and administrative team who provide great structure and organisation to the surgery.
- 4-8 sessions per week
- Practice grounded in family medicine
- Supportive and cohesive team ethos within the surgery
- Well managed- consultation workload
- Light home visit requirement
- EMIS Web practice software
- Excellent clinical support and admin team
- Salary circa £72,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover paid in addition to salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you'd like to make an initial enquiry to find out more about this role in full confidence and without obligation, please contact us using the apply button so one of our primary care consultants can communicate further details with you, alternatively please call us, again in confidence on 01423 850420.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs