European GPs - join the NHS England! An alternative to the traditional route and IELTS
As part of a national drive to increase GP numbers, NHS England in cooperation with Paragona has completed a successful pilot project to recruit 25 European GPs to work for the NHS in Lincolnshire.
The next phase of the project will now see a hundred GPs recruited to work in practices across the NHS Central Midlands region.
The recruitment and overseas training is being delivered for the NHS by Paragona, the company behind the successful pilot project in Lincolnshire. For 17 years Paragona has specialised in helping doctors and dentists to develop their careers by moving to new countries across Europe.
The offer includes:
- Permanent contract of employment
- Very attractive salary: £70,000 – £90,000 per year
- No IELTS - free of charge English course at the Paragona Campus
- Free of charge journey to the Paragona Campus and back
- Scholarship, free accommodation, free lunches, free study materials during the campus course
- Online English course for family members
- Full assistance with registration
- Coverage of GMC ID check costs
- An alternative to the traditional ‘I&R’ route upon arrival in the UK
- Support with settlement (internet, bank account, finding an apartment, school and kindergarten etc.)
- Generous relocation package
- Medical diploma and specialist degree in General Practice compliant with the EU directive
- EU/EEA nationality
- Communicative level of English
Please note that the job offer and contract that you sign will not be broken or changed to your disadvantage due to Brexit!
Contact us at www.paragona.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +48 795 541 570