Practice Nurse Job, Reading
Please read on for more information on a vacancy that has arisen in Reading for a Practice Nurse to join a high achieving and well organised surgery. The Partners can offer a lot of support for development. They are able to offer flexible working hours and the opportunity to join a close knit existing team.
- Working in accordance with the NMC Code of Conduct, the post-holder will provide assessment, treatment, screening, health education services and advice to patients.
- The post-holder will work with reference to practice agreed protocols and guidelines, providing nursing treatments to patients both independently and in participation with nurse colleagues and general practitioners.
- To develop the Women's Health and respiratory conditions of the practice, experience of these areas would be ideal, however training will be provided if necessary.
- To promote integrated nursing practice within wider nursing team (practice nurses, district nurses and health visitors) underpinned by the development of evidence based practice guidelines, for shared delivery of care to the whole practice population. Further, to ensure clinical effectiveness by monitoring of key quality markers relating to guidelines.
- Up to £35,100 based on 37.5 hours
- Chance to join an established high achieving practice with friendly and supportive team
- The opportunity to develop professionally and clinically
- NHS Pension
- Emis Practice
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more!
If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Jack within the General Practice Division on 01423 850424.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Practice Nurse Job, Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly