Regional Nurse Manager Role, York Area
Please read on to discover more about an excellent opportunity to work autonomously at a management level within a high achieving nationwide group in North Yorkshire.
Your duties would include independently working in York and the surrounding area, working with clients to assist personal, practical and social support to people within their own homes. You would be expected to do this in such a way that promotes independence and dignity.
The right candidate will have a minimum of three years primary care experience as well as full UK driving license.
Location - North Yorkshire
- Identify training needs within each team
- Work through clinical competencies with Complex Care Assistants
- Ongoing competency supervisions
- Act as a role model, assessor and mentor to less experienced employees and participate in reflective practice within the team
- With due attention to safeguarding issues, report any suspected potential or actual abuse immediately and to the senior clinician on duty
- Take reasonable care for the health & safety of themselves and other people who may be affected by their actions at work
- Work in partnership with third-parties, both voluntary and statutory, following agreed patient pathways to provide comprehensive packages of care
- Work at all times in accordance with NMC Code of Professional Conduct and scope of professional practice
- Handle conflict or/and complaints appropriately and report any significant incidents
- Participate in regular appraisals with the line manager
What Happens Next?
If you would like to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant looking after this vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. Any communication will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission, so there is nothing to lose in finding out more! If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Jack within the General Practice Division on 01423 850424.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs
Apply for Regional Nurse Manager Role, York Area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly